Re: Incorrect /proc/cpuinfo for AMD A6-9220

On 2018-04-16 01:59, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Apr 13 20:36, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

also AMD missing flags monitor, popcnt, power management constant|invariant tsc;
AMD cache size shown is 0, instead of the sum of L2+L3; AMD cpuid level shown is
the number of standard functions, instead of the total number of standard and
extended non-zero function results

>>> Note that, in theory, cpuinfo has to be extended for each new CPU
>>> generation.  That's a lot of work for marginal gain (Cygwin's not a real
>>> kernel) so I'm doing this only very seldomly.
>>> Patches welcome, of course!
>> I think I found the file of interest at fhandler_proc.cc.
>> Whitespace is a bit off. It is a mix of tabs and space:
>>       if (features1 & (1 << 0))
>>     print (" fpu");
>>       if (features1 & (1 << 1))
>>     print (" vme");
>> Should I perform a whitespace check-in before things begin? Or can you
>> knock it out?
> Whitespacing looks correct to me.  In vim speak, ts=8, sw=2.

also for vim, soft tab stop "sts=2" adds 2 spaces per tab input, avoids
backspacing if you type tabs