Re: xterm / Windows 10 question

Sorry, I left out the word "not" in my last message.
I meant to say:

I've seen various suggestions online stating that I need to change the
setting under 'Control Panel, Languages' so that the selected language is
"English (United States)", rather than "English (International)".
I did that and it did *not *solve the problem (nor make any discernible
difference).

Apologies for the omission.
--- Matt