Re: running self compiled 32 bit binary on 64 bit Windows?

Greetings, cyg Simple!

>>> for MinGW (your ldd dump didn't include Cygwin dlls, so I assume you are
>>> doing MinGW builds)
>>
>> It did not include cygwin1.dll because he ran ldd on a system, where that
>> library was missing. May be you are right and he compiled it using
>> cross-compiler.
>>

> Andrey, as I read the mail Ulli sent he showed that he was using Cygwin
> so why wouldn't cygwin1.dll be shown if the app required it?

Then I'm at a loss to explain the behavior. If he ran ldd on the same system
he had built it (and where it is running properly), then there's environmental
conditions involved.
May be the explanation of build procedure drop some light.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...