IBM High Performance Storage System (HPSS) users list.

Hello there,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring IBM High Performance Storage System (HPSS) users list.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in place.

NOTE: If this is not relevant to you please get back to me with your Target Market, we cater to all types of target market available.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with more information for your review.

Await your response!
Regards,
Michelle Stern
Demand Generation Manager

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with "Leave Out" or "Unsubscribe" in subject line