Sage HR and Payroll Software Users Contact List

Hi,

Hope you having a great day!

I just wanted to be aware if you looking to acquire Sage HR and Payroll Software Users Contact List for your marketing efforts?

We have Users contacts information for: SuccessFactors, Ceridian, Paychex, ADP Workforce Now, UltiPro, Oracle Human Resources, Kronos, PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, Workday, Kenexa, ADP HR, Workday Payroll, Taleo Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Kronos Workforce Central, BambooHR, Oracle Taleo, ADP TotalSource, IBM Varicent, OrangeHRM, Infor Human Capital Management (HCM), CheckPoint HR and many more...

Kindly review and let me be aware of your interest so that I can get back to you with the exact counts, sample and more info regarding the same.

Do let me be aware if you have any questions for me.

Regards,

Elena Murphy

Database Executive

If you do not wish to receive these emails. Please respond Exit.