Re: Cygwin Mirror Submission

renzhihao (A) wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I am writing to apply for becoming a new cygwin mirror. The following is the relevant information of our mirror.

HTTP: http://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/
HTTPS: https://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/cygwin/

Bandwidth: 1000Mbit/s
Location: Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China, Asia
Email contact: renzhihao1@huawei.com<mailto:renzhihao1@huawei.com>; ruanxinyu@huawei.com<mailto:ruanxinyu@huawei.com>;

Yours sincerely,
Ren Zhihao,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Hello,
This is not the correct place for mirror activities. This is the Cygwin user mailing list, and subscribers don't deal with mirror configuration. Please see
    https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html
for details on how to add yourself to the mirror list.
Cheers,

..mark