Re: A Way To Suppress Certain Kinds Of Spam

Michael Crawford wrote:
then somehow determine whether that domain is owned by the trademark
holder.  I'll send you my bill in the mail.
---
	You didn't prove it belongs to the TM holder.  In fact, you
did nothing.  The important part is proving the domain is owned by
the trademark holder.  Anyone in the EU can hide that information
making the EU the place to hide your identity, online, while doing
online crimes.

Even if you did trace domain to tm holder, that doesn't prove it was not forged or was a legitimate email.