Re: gfortran console I/O quit working

Am 04.08.2018 um 06:30 schrieb Randy Dawson:
I recently upgraded/re-installed, and the following example used to work.

uname reports:
CYGWIN_NT-10.0

-------------------------------

          program test

         write(6,700)
700     format('hello from write')
         print *, 'hello from print'

         end

No compile errors with gfortran (gcc version 7.3.0)

I am using cygwin64 terminal, it executes and returns to the console prompt, but outputs nothing.

in addition to Brian's recommendation try

  strace  -o test.strace ./test

I bet it will come a pop up with an error message about missing entry
point.

---