Re: problem with paste-from-clipboard

> On 05/12/2017 01:50 PM, Ladislav DANKO wrote:
> > I have problem with "paste-from-clipboard" in cygwin. In ~/.inputrc
file I have just this line:
> > "\e[2~": paste-from-clipboard
> >
> > I start cygwin terminal (as C:\cyg64\bin\bash.exe --login -i), from
another (say, GUI) place I copy
> > some text into clipboard and I try to include it with Insert key to
cygwin terminal. Nothing happend.

> I still have not had time to try and reproduce this issue.  But a short
> answer might be that the clipboard behaves differently on cygwin than on
> other systems; it may be that your key-binding worked, but that bash's
> attempt to read from the clipboard found no data.

> Does 'cat /dev/clipboard' output the data you are expecting to see?

I have the same problem as the OP. I am on libreadline 7.0.3-3 - as far
as I can see, the paste-from-clipboard command has become a no-op.
I can verify that the data I want is in /dev/clipboard but nothing happens

This keybinding used to work with an earlier version of libreadline.

--
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html