Advanced Manufacturing Expo 2018

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring Attendees List
of "Advanced Manufacturing Expo 2018 "?

Let me know if you would like to acquire Attendees List?

. Attendees List:  Advanced Manufacturing Expo 2018.

. Total Count: 20,000

Each record in the list contains: - Contact Name, Job Title,
Company/Business Name, Email, Tel Number, Website/URL etc.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the no of contacts available and the pricing for it.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Becky Anderson

Lead Generation

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "No
Requirements".