From the gulf region,

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Attn

We are international projects financiers and we specialize in both
start up projects and existing businesses needing funding for
expansion. Please email us your Comprehensive project Executive
Summary for review and possible approval for funding.
we are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our
business interest in the following sectors: banking, real estate,
stock speculation and mining,transportation,health sector and
tobacco thus any sector.

This is my e-mail:
attnahmed2@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you.