Your company would be interested in this domain name

Hi there,

We are contacting your company because we own a domain name which is
similar to your website, *XHTML.io* <http://www.xhtml.io/>*.* We are
offering this domain for sale and we think your company would be interested
in acquiring this domain.

*XHTML* stands for Extensible Hypertext Markup Language which is  is part
of the family of XML markup languages. It mirrors or extends versions of
the widely used Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), the language in which Web
pages are formulated. XHTML was developed by World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C) to help web developers make the transition from HTML to XML. By
migrating to XHTML today, web developers can enter the XML world with all
of its benefits, while still remaining confident in the backward and future
compatibility of the content.

In conclusion, we can say that XHTML is the next step in the evolution of
the internet.  Along with it, an exact match domain will be valuable and
precious than ever.

*.io extension:*

A lot of the tech startups that use .io domains are now very successful
businesses, further reinforcing the idea that companies that use .io
domains are "in the know" and part of the sophisticated tech crowd. The
reason .io domains are so valuable is because companies that use .io
domains are known as being great at what they do. They are also short,
sound good, and .io domains perform well in Google's search results. The
reason for this is because they've been added to the geotargetable domains
list.

*XHTML.io* <http://www.xhtml.io/> is a perfect combination of these both
factors. It’s simple, powerful and easy to remember.  It's an awesome name
which will make your project or company stand out and be remembered.

By owning and successfully developed this domain into a website, your
company will be known as the leader of technology, who knows the technology
development tendency. An exact match domain is likely to improve SEO
ranking for the keyword “*xhtml*”, protect your trademark and identity on
the Internet for the term “*xhtml*” , expand business market... It helps
your company to remove potential competitions, get more people linking to
your website and increase the net profit, revenue for sure.

You can have a look at the .io 1 keyword exact match domain here:

https://i.imgur.com/w4F5uYf.png

By the way, we are also offering many premium 3L-4L .io and E-xxx domains
for multiple business developments.

Nob.io <http://www.Nob.io> – Rum.io <http://www.Rum.io> – Bub.io
<http://www.Bub.io> – Wig.io <http://www.Wig.io> – Hep.io
<http://www.Hep.io> – Haw.io <http://www.Haw.io> – Gma.io
<http://www.Gma.io> – Tall.io <http://www.Tall.io> – Boll.io
<http://www.Boll.io> – Treo.io <http://www.Treo.io>

Emap.io – Eprice.io - Ecoupons.io - EcoinLand.com – EmarketCoin.com
<http://www.vinh.io/domains>

For more domains and further details, please simply just click on the
domains or visit our website: https://vinh.io/ <https://vinh.io/domains>

Finally, if your company is interested or having any questions about the
domains, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Vinh

*Vinh Truong Van*

*-Website: **Vinh.io* <http://www.vinh.io>

*-Email: **contact@vinh.io* <contact@vinh.io>

*-Phone: **+84927346687* <domainmarket87@gmail.com>

*-LinkedIn: **linkedin.com/in/vinhtruongvan/*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vinhtruongvan/>

*“With 7.6 billion people on the planet, you better make sure no one else
buys your name.*

*Buy your domain before someone else does.”*

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality6&;>
Sender
notified by