From: jessica smith [mailto:jessica.smith@tragetreachlist.com]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2018 10:06 AM
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: CEDIA 2018 Attendees List

Hi,

I am contacting you to know if you would be interested in CEDIA - Custom
Electronic Design & Installation Association 2018 Attendees List which
includes complete contact details and verified email address.

Attendees:

.         Collaborators

.         Manufacture

.         Design

.         Integrate goods & services

.         Home tech professionals & Integrators

.         Media & Residential technology partners

If you're open to learning more, I'm happy to send over a pricing and data
counts details. Looking forward to seeing if you agree it's a good fit for
you guys.

Thanks and Regards!

Jessica Smith

Marketing Coordinator