Re: BIND 9_11_p1 Compiling From Cygwin Source

Hi Onur,
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:46 AM Onur GURSOY wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Nowadays, Im trying to many cyfwin package.
> I lookfor a dns server, i notice bind9 and i found a pacakage in cygwin.
> Everythin is ok but cygwin support binary package and source.
> Binary package is working very well but when i try to compile from source
> "cygport bind.cygport all"
> doesnt compile,
> first i fix "--with-libxml2=/usr/include/libxml2"
> then i install may db package
> after then i take an error " stringprep.h: No such file or directory"
> What is the problem with cygwin enviroment ?

Cygwin package search tells us:

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=stringprep.h&arch=x86_64

You probably need to install libidn-devel (which should drag in libidn)

Csaba
--
You can get very substantial performance improvements
by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler