Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

On 2018-10-26 17:54, hauck.adrian451 wrote:
> Excuse me, but I have found the library. It was in "C:\Program Files
> (x86)\WinFsp\bin".
> I have find where the references of dll in cygwin in this files:
> C:\cygwin64\bin\cygfuse-2.8.dll
> C:\cygwin64\bin\cygfuse-3.2.dll
> /proc/registry32/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/WinFsp/InstallDir

Did you read and follow:

	http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/download/
	http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/develop/sshfs/

sections starting from: Integrating with Cygwin?

Has Winfsp been run?

Are the Winfsp and Cygwin bin directories in the PATH of the userid running fuse?

> The problem is I need indicate the location this dll and this position must
> will directory of cygwin for a future deploy without install winfsp, only
> the cygwin.

Do you mean:
I need to give the path of the winfsp-x64.dll directory.
The path of the winfsp-x64.dll directory must be the path of a Cygwin standalone
install bin directory for future use.
?

To talk clearly about technical issues, it helps to break long sentences into
many shorter sentences.
Each short sentence should have explicit subjects and objects.
The result may have a lot of repeated words.
Run those shorter sentences through a translation app e.g. Google.
Use those output sentences as (the basis for) your explanation.