Re: popular bags from China (cosmetic bags, tote bags, wallets)

Hi Friends,

Nice to know you!

This is Holly, Sales Manager from Ningbo Liberts, a China professional baby items manufacturer.

We know you are a big importer in bags area from google, so we want to introduce ourselves to have some chance to work for you.

We have ten years’ experience in manufacturing bags, and our factory is in downtown of Ningbo which has passed the audit of Disney.

We believe we are professional enough to service for you.

Our main products:

Cosmetic bags
handbags
tote bags
lunch bags
shopping bags
backpack
wallets
etc.

We sincerely hope we will be your good supplier in China.

You can only CC your enquiries to us.

We will offer the most competitive price for your compare with current supplier.

Waiting for your comments!  Thanks!
Best regards

Holly