Re: symbolic links on Paragon Linux File systems

Please, do not top-post.

On Dec 17 18:50, Simon Liesenfeld via cygwin wrote:
>  Hi Corinna,
> since you answered your own questionsI can better understand my own
> stupidity.I have created now a hard and a soft link with a native
> linux,then I booted Windows, started the paragon driver,then cygwin
> programs as well as any dos program perfectly understood the links.

Not in my testing.  I installed the Paragon trial driver and tested
on a filesystem with files and symlinks created by native Linux.  The
symlinks are not understood at all.  From the Windows perspective they
are just plain files with the name of the target file as content.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer