Re: Disable Autorepeat

On 28/12/2018 18:42, kevin@prometheusinc.net wrote:
Is there a way to disable the keyboard autorepeat feature when using
startxwin??

Try 'xset r off'

(you may have to install the xset package)

At this point any xwindows app I use if I press any key it will
start repeating until the next key pressed and then repeats that key.
Please help.  Runnig Cygwin on windows 10.

If keys are repeating when they aren't held, this is a bug.

Your report is unclear if this used to work as expected, and has changed, or not.

--
Jon Turney
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer