Re: sshd permits logon using disabled user?

On Jan 24 09:48, Bill Stewart wrote:
> Hello Corinna,
>
> I performed the following steps:
>
> 1. Downloaded cygwin-20190124.tar.xz
> 2. Extracted it
> 3. Stopped sshd
> 4. Renamed existing /bin/cygwin1.dll to cygwin1-20181108.dll
> 5. Copied cygwin1.dll from download to /bin
> 6. Started sshd
>
> Did I miss anything?

No, I did.

> It still allows logon with disabled account.

I should have tested pubkey auth as well but as it was I just tested
with pathword auth.  These methods take slightly different paths in
Cygwin when trying to switch the user account.

I pushed another patch and created new snapshots in the same location
https://cygwin.com/snapshots/.

HTH,
Corinna