Re: Getting error message when launching X-Window apps in Cygwin

On Feb  9 18:43, Vince Rice wrote:

> >> What you think about this is irrelevant.
> >
> >    Not really.
> Yes, really.
>

> >> What I think about this is
> >> irrelevant. The only thoughts that matter are the ones of those who
> >> manage the list,
> > ----
> > 	But they only claim to represent the readership.
> Nope.
>
> >> and they have said this is a "do not top post" list.
> > ---
> > 	Oh?...I've talked to legal where this list is hosted, and
> > they know nothing about this being an official policy.
> I'm not sure who "legal" is or what you think legal has to do with the
> running of the list.

Indeed.  This mailing list is hosted on sourceware.org, which, to the
best of my knowledge, has no "legal" dept.

Please move this meta discussion over to cygwin-talk now.  It doesn't
belong here, nor does it have anything to do with the original thread
it hijacked, nor, FWIW, with Cygwin at all.

Thanks,
Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen