Re: Patch request to qt 5.9.4

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
[...]
From: Mark Geisert
If it's not too much trouble, could you show what you tell gnuplot and how
you
set up the Qt environment?  Are you running gnuplot from inside qterminal?

..mark
For qt graphics
gnuplot.exe uses driver process named gnuplot_qt.exe.

gnuplot.exe tries connect with gnuplot_qt.exe
by

qt->socket.connectToServer(server);

in gnuplot.exe code but fails to connect with gnuplot_qt.exe.

Yes, I understand that is happening at a low level. What exactly are you typing at your keyboard to make gnuplot produce the Qt graphics? I would like to reproduce your issue on my system; what do I need to do?

Please refer to the specific questions I was asking above.
Thank you,

..mark