Re: Misleading timestamps on setup-x86_64.exe

Jim Fehrle writes:
> The file length matches exactly.

Then check the signature as well if you're still unsure.

> I downloaded by clicking the link at https://cygwin.com/.  No idea about a
> proxy server.  Is that something an ISP might set up?  I'm working from my
> home, not an office.  Not work-related.

You didn't tell us how exactly you downloaded the file.  If you
donwloaded it onto an already existing file (overwriting it), it may
have kept the old timestamp depending on what software you used and what
timestamp you look at.  So use a fresh directory or move the old file
away first and see if that's helping.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: