Acrofinder Link update

Hey  www.sourceware.org <http://www.sourceware.org/cygwin/acronyms/>  Team,

First off, thank you for mentioning "Acrofinder – Acronyms &
Abbreviations Search engine" on your website:

http://www.sourceware.org/cygwin/acronyms/

Anyway, I’m reaching out to you because we’ve recently updated our website.
And we’re just wondering if it would be possible for you to include a link
to our site as well, in case your readers want to know more about what we
do and the newest information about Acrofinder.

https://www.acrofinder.com/

--
Thanks,

Acrofinder Team