RE: Re: Curl-7.64.1-1 not returning any data

On Thu, 2019-05-23 at 14:22 +0000, Barris, Wes wrote:
>> About two months ago curl stopped working in our cygwin installations.
>> It is unclear what has changed apart from periodic cygwin and windows
>> updates.  I have tried re-installing cygwin.  I have tried installing
>> cygwin on a different computer.  The result is the same -- not working.  Curl does work as expected on our Linux systems.
>> Invoke-WebRequest (PowerShell) continues to work even on the same
>> systems where curl (Cygwin) does not.  Here is an example:
>
>WFM; BLODA?

TFTTTTTIATC! (EWaS)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Cobb-Vantress, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.