Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Test: cmake-3.13.1-1

Am 05.06.2019 um 01:22 schrieb Tony Kelman:
See below what I said in both January and November the last times we had any conversation on this. cmake_minimum_required, project_injected, and CommandLine test failures are new and I'd personally come to a definitive thoroughly researched conclusion on what's causing them before making a release. But I don't intend on making any releases of cygwin packages any time soon, so you can do whatever you want here.

I will release cmake-3.14.5 as soon I finish the packages

waiting for the perfect package is not a good idea IMHO,
when you have time you can look for the a solution of
test failures.

Regards
Marco

---