network trace capturing tool in cygwin

Greetings!  Salutations!

I have not done it in a while, but back in the day there used to be a tool called tcpdump. I have searched for this on the packages site[1] and I can not find anything to capture a tpcip network trace in cygwin.  Say it is not so.  Are there any tools to capture simple tcpip local network traces in the actual x86 cygwin snapshots?  If so, are there any spots where I can download and build tcpdump or any tool like that one?  Thanks.

josé

[1] https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=tcp+trace&arch=x86