openldap

OpenLdap looks to be currently abandoned:

https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint

This is an issue because it can (and currently is) used by Cygwin cURL build:

https://github.com/cygwinports/curl/blob/2e953092/curl.cygport#L55

I think the best solution at this time is to simply remove OpenLdap from cURL
builds until this is resolved. Failing that, I can volunteer to take up
maintenance of OpenLdap if it really need to be kept along. However I am not
sure this is the case, as my understand is OpenLdap is only used in these type
cases:

   curl ldaps://ldap.foo.com

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44546116

and wouldnt change anything with regard to standard HTTP/HTTPS/FTP etc
protocols. Personally I have never used OpenLdap so I could care less if its
removed. But again I can respect if we have a significant amount of users that
need it.