Re: cURL dependencies broken

On 2019/07/21 05:41, Steven Penny wrote:
> Achim, in
> the future, I think it would be helpful for you to check your facts before
> posting.

====
    Ya Achim, don't you know you have to be perfect to post on the cygwin
list.  None of this "attempt to help" or such, or posting only from
your own knowledge.  You must know ALL THINGS before posting and be
sure that your statements are correct for all time! ...

...*cough*....

Um...If everyone had to check all facts from all areas in all situations,
no one could ever post anything, which is hardly helpful.

Just my 'humble opinion', but that seemed to come off a bit haughty,
no?
Even if I do check my facts, I find myself wrong at times cuz
the facts went and changed when I wasn't looking!  Or...things
changed...

I'll just take it as someone not having had their coffee-update
-l