RE: Attendees list of CMTS Show 2019

Hi,

Hope all is well.

Do you have any update on below email?

Please let me know you're thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
Pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Regards,

Carol Wilson

Hi,

Would you be interested in procuring the Attendees list of Canadian
Manufacturing Technology Show 2019

We have discounted prices this month.

Expo Details:

Date                      : SEP/30 - OCT/03/2019

Location               : Toronto, ON

Expo Name         : Attendees List of Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show
2019

Data fields Included: Company Name, Job Title, Contact Name, fax number,
physical address, Industry, Company size, Email, Tel Number, Website/URL
etc.

Please let me know your thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Best Regards,

Carol Wilson

Marketing Analyst

Our Services: E-mail Append I Reverse Append I Fax Append I Phone Append I
Mailing Address Append | Custom Database I Specialty Database | Pre-packaged
Database etc.