Re: freetype not detected on configure

Hi Andrey-

I had to set up ming in Cygwin correctly.

$     x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe  `agar-config --cflags`           -o hello
hello.c       `agar-config --libs`

The cool trick is cygcheck. That allows you to see which dependency you are
missing so you can play with the package manager in cygwin and install the
right mingw packages.

The on-line help and the tricks Charles showed me earlier by running
agar-config --cflags and agar-config --libs helps you figure out what you
need on the system.

I guess that is about it.  Thx!