Re: Openldap 2.4.48-1 vs my company's pki

--On Monday, August 05, 2019 9:22 AM -0400 David Goldberg <dsg18096@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, was away from work over the weekend. I just tested with openssl
s_client and it works just fine.  Version is 1.1.1.  there is no self
signed certificate. It's signed with the company pki rather than
commercial and I've properly installed that chain. The problem send to be
with the new build, at least the weird ldd output leads me to that
conclusion. I'll try to find some time to build from source and see if it

Do you mean you connected to the ldap server using OpenSSL s_client to confirm that works? If that works and the ldapsearch (or other ldap client) binary does not, then you likely have a global /etc/ldap.conf (or whereever this build looks for it) or a ~/.ldaprc file that defines the path or file to find the CA certificate that would need updating.

Regards,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount