Re: Openldap 2.4.48-1 vs my company's pki

I found the problem. I guess there's a number of locations where .ldaprc
can be found. I have an old backup of a Linux home directory under my
cygwin home and that contained a .ldaprc with a TLS_CACERTDIR setting that
makes no sense on my windows box.  I removed it and also the ldap.conf I
just created and ldapsearch worked as expected. I can't understand why
2.4.42 ignored that file while 2.4.48 tried to use it but it seems local to
my oddball situation and not a broader issue.

Thanks again for all the help and advice.