Re: Cygwin installer does not select the packages specified by the -P option

Brian Inglis writes:
> The OP's package list include sudo, which does not exist, diffutils and tar,
> which are part of base. Should the first not fail setup, and all be omitted for
> a retest?

Well, I actually tested the very list the OP gave and it worked as
intended (minus the unavilable packages, of course).  Asking for
redundant packages (that would already have been installed by way of
being in Base or as a dependency of some other package to be installed)
has never been an error, nor should it be treated as one.

Regards,
Achim.