Re: getpriority() and top display for priority inconsistent

On 8/15/2019 1:04 PM, Houder wrote:

>>> =20
>>> Please educate me how to do that;  I am just using "git diff --no-color".
>>
>> $ git add <files with changes you want to commit>
>> $ git commit
>>
>>   - opens editor to create a commit message.  first line is summary,
>>     second line stays empty, descriptive text follows in line 3+.

So, your commit message should have the form of:
"Subject line

Commit message"

A subject line is maximum 50 character long
A subject line starts in the imperative mode and does not end with any
punctuation marks.

The commit message is 72 character long.

--
John Doe