Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.1.0-0.3

On Friday, August 30, 2019, Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp> wrote:

> If ioctl(TIOCSWINSZ, ...)
is called from other process, it fails.

The HPCON isn't a handle. It's a pointer of a struct of three handles. In
my opinion, I think it's consistent with pty functions in libc. Like in
forkpty(2) the pid is returned in master side, here HPCON is same.

Q: From which process do you want to access it?

To know more about the ConPTY internals here are two of my sample program:

* XConPty: https://github.com/Biswa96/XConPty
* wslbridge2: https://github.com/Biswa96/wslbridge2/tree/master/rawpty

** Do not use that code in cygwin. It's undocumented. **

Thank you <3