multiple displays support for XFCE

Hi,

got a two display Windows 10 system here.

I'm using the XFCE desktop started with startxfce4.

The whole desktop is in one Windows 10 toplevel window, that I can move to
either one of the displays.

Can you make XFCE full screen over both displays?

Or can you start two XFCE desktop windows, one for each of the displays?

Thanks,

Juergen