Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.1.0-0.3

Am 29.08.2019 um 14:22 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
- Support the new pseudo console in PTY.
A tool that sets up conpty itself (rawpty from https://github.com/Biswa96/wslbridge2) does not work anymore with conpty-enabled cygwin. This suggest that double-conpty enabling may be interfering. Unfortunately, I have not yet had the time to checkout the patch code in detail, but my suspicion is that conpty may be enabled always, while it should in fact be activated only if a non-cygwin program is run.
Please check out on this.
Thomas