Re: Snapshot of cygwin applications installed in a PC

Am 20.09.2019 um 22:55 schrieb Andrey Repin:
Greetings, Jose Isaias Cabrera!

I am about to change PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  Is there a way for
me to take a snapshot of all the applications that I installed in Window 7,
so when I run the installer for Windows 10, I can just point to that file
and the installer will install the same applications that I had on the other PC?  thanks for your help.

/etc/installed.db
If you put some effort into researching your question, you could even find a
script to deal with it.

one example is here

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46829532/cygwin-save-package-selections-for-later-reinstall/