Re: OpenMPI Download and CMake Compilation Errors with C++

On 10/1/2019 2:32 PM, Nicholas Brunk wrote:

>  I am trying to use Cygwin with hybrid OMP/MPI parallelization, which
> worked previously with OpenMP version 1.10.7-1.  However, upon updating
> this in Cygwin, the removal of the C++ compiler functionality with OMP 3+
> (as reported here <https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2018-09/msg00180.html>)
> has caused problems.
[snip]
Have you checked the solution described in that message?

With the current openmpi-3.1.3-1 the before missing links are not
missing anymore.  So that shouldn't be the problem.

In detail I mean, check that /usr/bin/opal_wrapper.exe exists, and
/usr/bin/{mpic++,mpicc} also exist, and are links to the former.

Maybe before that, check that you have the latest version installed.
--
R.Berber