Connecting

Hi there! Nice to e-meet you. I’m Eugene from Very Good Security’s
Editorial Team. I see that your site: smalldata.tech caters to a similar
audience as ours and I was hoping to collaborate with you.

My team and I write articles that cover security innovations, technology
integrations, cyber-security, data privacy, and compliance solutions. To
give you an idea, here’s an example of the kind of content we produce:
https://blog.verygoodsecurity.com/posts/proxies-demystified/

Do you think your audience might be interested in reading content like
this? If so, you are welcome to publish this article on your blog. We would
only request that there be a citation linked to the original article. If
it’s easier for you, I can transfer this to a Google Doc and send it over
so you can easily copy and paste it. Then, from our end, we’re willing to
share your published article via our Twitter channels to help expand your
reach.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Eugene