fdupes option

According to the GitHub page
    https://github.com/adrianlopezroche/fdupes
fdupes has a --time (or -t) option that lists the file times.

The Cygwin version doesn't have this feature.

It is not clear to me whether this is something to do with how cygwin
was compiled or this is an option added after the current cygwin
version (1.50-PR2-3; current version is 1.6.1).

I would appreciate it if the maintainer would release a version that
implements the -t option.

Thanks,

- Barry