[GOLDSTAR][PLUSH HIPPO] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin 3.1.0-1

On Dec 17 00:26, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> Am 16.12.2019 um 20:11 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
> > The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> >
> > * cygwin-3.1.0-1
> > * cygwin-devel-3.1.0-1
> > * cygwin-doc-3.1.0-1
> >
> > This release comes with a couple of new features and quite a few
> > bug fixes.
> >

> > What's new:
> > -----------

> > - Support pseudo console in PTY. Pseudo console is a new feature
> >    in Windows 10 1809, which provides console APIs on virtual
> >    terminal. With this patch, native console applications can work
> >    in PTYs such as mintty, ssh, gnu screen or tmux.
> May I suggest a plush hippo for Takashi Yano, please.

Absolutely!  I was still thinking about a nice number of goldstars,
but that's actually worth a plush hippo.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Andrew, can ypu please give a well deserved plush hippo to Takashi?

And while we're at it, please send three goldstars to Ken for his revamp
of the FIFO code.

A big THANK YOU to both of you and all other contributors!

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer