Re: cygwin 3.1.2 + Windows 10 Home Build 10.0.18362 - alt+space hotkeys not working

> Alt-space is caught by mintty by default. If you want to
> pass that key to applications, you should disable that
> feature in option menu.
could you explain how to do it exactly, quick google on "mintty
options menu" don't show expected result

> Please describe your problem in detail.
I try show what exactly happens on my screen
https://youtu.be/bO6-eihhkh4
when i press BACKSPACE inside screen my cursor position
i try install old version of mintty via setup-x86_64.exe without any effect