Re: io_stream_cygfile: fopen(/etc/setup/setup.rc) failed

Hi Arpitha,
I tried executing /bin/rebase -all, that also gives following error "rebase
too many dlls for availability address space".

Was that using ash or dash after ensuring that all other cygwin processes have terminated (including any cygwin terminals that you have open) ?

I am not sure how to proceed further. Please advise.

There is a problem that I posted with the latest and greatest cygwin (3.1.2-1) that is very similar, but not 100% the same. I have resolved my problem for the moment by reverting to 3.0.7-1, and that has also worked for another user (although that user did have a problem that was 100% the same as mine). Can I suggest giving that a try ?

Dave