Re: subversion-1.11.1-1+libserf1_0-1.3.9-1: Segfault after failed connect + empty serf debug package

On 1/9/2020 9:11 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
> On 1/1/2020 9:57 AM, Christian Franke wrote:
>> Subversion segfaults with null instruction pointer after a failed
>> connect. This affects the http and https protocols but not the svn
>> protocol.
>> Related report: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2019-11/msg00126.html
>
> I can reproduce this issue, but I don't anticipate investigating it.

I was able to build the latest subversion 1.13 and unfortunately, the
issue still exists in that version. I tried installing an unstripped
version of the serf library, but I still could not get a full backtrace.
There is no update to serf.

At this point, I don't have any further ideas to troubleshoot this.

The most dangerous organization in America today is:
        (a) The KKK
        (b) The American Nazi Party
        (c) The Delta Frequent Flyer Club