about downloading Cygwin using linux

I don't run windoz on any machine I'm willing to put on the 'net.

But I do have one machine, running windoz, XP I think, I need to put Cygwin on.

So how do I do this?, using a linux internet email appliance?

I don't know that this is possible, what I'd like to do is point filezilla at an FTP site and have it happen.