Family holiday

Dear Manager,

My name is Marshall M. Tolliver i will like to make a booking for
my family upcoming visit to your country we will be coming from
the united Kingdom arriving on the 16th of February and depart on
the 25th of February 2020, we kindly requested for 10 night
booking, 2 double rooms or equivalent for these period.

Please let me know if you have these night available at your
place, also i will like to know if you hotel accept payment in
advance. do send me your terms and condition of booking and
cancellation.

Thanks and best regards.
Marshall M. Tolliver