Re: Customizing DocBook

"Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> godoy@conectiva.com.br writes:
>  > If you're going to use JadeTeX, you'll have to use LaTeX
>  > stylesheets.
>
> excuse me, but this is plain Wrong. JadeTeX does not use LaTeX
> stylesheets.

How can one customize JadeTeX output?
Only with DSSSL? I don't think that I'll obtain everything I get with
LaTeX stylesheets --- Yes, you're right that I "can't" use LaTeX when
referring I can't use it's full set of commands --- with Jade or
OpenJade and DSSSL...

>  > The format is dependant on the tool you're going to use to generate
>  > the final version of your document. That's what I tried to ask and to
>  > say :-)
>
> Um, the whole point of DSSSL is to make the format *independent* of
> the tool!

Yep, but while it's not fully implemented will still get some problems
that need to be hacked on the output format and not on DSSSL
itself...

--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.