Re: links in RTF

To summarize:

<anchor> doesn't insert anything into the document

<link> is supposed to somehow direct the user to the anchor location

When I process documents using Jade 1.2.1 or Openjade 1.3 using the
RTF95 or RTF97 backend, my links always end up directing me to the
top of the document.   Furthermore, when I tried to insert a text page
reference to the linkend, Word displayed the reference as unresolved.

This strongly indicates to me that the stylesheet needs to
put something in place for the anchor.

Page references and links seem to be working just fine for the
auto-generated table of contents.  What sort of anchor point are they using?

-k