<remark> in DSSSL stylesheets v1.54

v1.54 of the DocBook modular stylesheets don't appear to recognize
<remark> from DocBook v4.0. Fortunately, the fix is very simple. For
the HTML stylesheets I've just added the following to my local driver
file (cribbed from the implementation for comment dbblock.dsl)

(element remark
  (if %show-comments%
      (make element gi: "P"
	    attributes: '(("CLASS" "REMARK"))
	    (process-children))
      (empty-sosofo)))

I haven't looked at the print stylesheet, but I presume the fix there
would be equally straightforward.

Kent

--
Kent E. Holsinger                kent@darwin.eeb.uconn.edu